Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Dog and the Rabbit

There was a dog that had chased a rabbit near the mountain. Sometimes, he used his sharpened teeth to bite the rabbit which seemed intended to take his life away, but the dog sometimes just rubbed his teeth to gamble with the rabbit. The rabbit was so offended with what the dog did. The rabbit then said, “I want you so tell me your real purpose. If you intend to be my friend, why did you bite me strongly like this? If you, on the other hand, want to be my enemy, why did you gamble with me? Why didn’t you kill me? You know, I’m really hurt. If someone does like this to you, how do you feel?” The dog heard this word; he felt embarrassed and said sorry the rabbit. They beame friend ever since.

Moral Values
. Don’t do anything just for kidding.
. Don’t live in unwilling life standard.
. Must be brave and responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment