Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spider and Butterfly

Once the sky was black and there was heavy rain, a family of butterfly had flown into a cave in order to escape from rain drops. As soon as they reached there, the mother and the father of butterfly was trapped in a spider web. The spider saw like this, he added his web on the butterflies. When he was about to eat them, the mother and the father of butterfly begged him. But, he did not listen to them. With this view, the child of butterfly flew to beg spider. “Please, eat me instead. My parents are old.” The spider did not agree and said, “You are too small. You couldn’t make me full.” The child of butterfly had thought about her friend – sparrow that lived near there. So, she played trick on the spider by saying that “If I cannot make you full, I will bring my older siblings as an exchange to my parents.” Spider was a greedy animal, so he agreed She flew to look for the sparrow and told her the entire story. After hearing her story, the child of butterfly was aked to bring sparrow to that cave. Sparrow then killed the spider, and the mother and the father of butterfly were released.

Moral Values
. You don’t need to have big side if only if you can use someone who has big size.
. Greed will drive people mad.
. Use idea for every works that don’t need to use power.

No comments:

Post a Comment