Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Cow, the Calf and the Tiger

Once upon a time, there were three animals: a cow, a calf and a tiger. They went to look for food in a forest. Once the tiger had seen the cow, he jumped to catch the cow and intended to kill, but the cow begged, “Please pity on me, and release me to breastfeed my child and I will come back to be your food.” The tiger agreed with the cow. The cow said trembly, “You have to suck as much as you can because I have agreed with the tiger to go back to be his food.” The calf heard like this: he had no feeling to suck anymore. He went to meet the tiger with his mother. When the calf saw the tiger, he begged, “My mother has many kindnesses on me, please you eat me in an exchange to my mother. Please complete my wish.” Because of the power of being grateful, the tiger felt sympathy and released them.

Moral Values
. Keeping the truth leads to get value.
. Being patient in the state that requires us to be leads to have humanity
. Sacrificing the thing that is suitable leads to receive interest

No comments:

Post a Comment