Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Earthworm and the Fish

“Oh hungry, hungry…” the little fish cried out. The little fish swam lonely and could not find any food. The little fish heard, “Pok Pok…. What’s sound? …. Earthworm! Hes hes he… I need food!!!” The little fish swam toward the earthworm. When he was about to eat, the earthworm stopped him. The little fish said, “What right do you have to stop me?” The worm replied, “I have no right, but I just want to warn you don’t be cheated by human being.” The little fish continued, “I don’t believe you! Don’t lie me! Don’t eat you, no way!” The earthworm said, “I don’t know how I should tell you. Do you think? Why am I here?” The little fish said, “I don’t want to care about anything, and I don’t want to listen to you anymore. I just know that I’m hungry and I want to eat you.”
Then, the little stupid fish opened his mouth and ate the earthworm without consideration. He got cought with fishing hook. He could not move away and died. 

Moral Values
. You have to know that what the hungry person is thinking is food.
. Thirsty and hungry make people light-headed

No comments:

Post a Comment